It’s important for us to be able to see your hair in its natural state prior to cutting.
So please observe these important guidelines if coming in for a curly hair dry cut:
- Please arrive with clean dry hair, worn out (not tied back), that has been left to dry naturally.
- Leave-in conditioner or moisturiser is ok.
- NO – hard gels, or sticky creams.
- NO – head bands, no ponytails, hair ties, sunglass kinks or hats please (these create unnatural kinks in your hair and will affect your haircut).
- Arrange your appointment for the day where your curl is in its best form.
Eg. If Day 3 post-shampooing is when you love your curl, that’s when we need to see you.