COVID UPDATE – JANUARY 2022
Hi, Jules Peacocke here.
Covid continues to affect us all in new and evolving ways.
Patience, understanding, and kindness go a long way during these times.
We request that you kindly assist us with our requests for information and images of your hair, your hair goals, appointment time tweaks and deposits for all appointments.
Thank you in advance.
We pride ourselves on COVID Safe best practices.
- We have had no incidents since we opened after the very first lockdown ended on 15th April 2020, despite having two notifications in December 2021.
- All staff are fully vaccinated and have been well throughout the entire pandemic.
- We are registered as Covid Safe with Service NSW and continue to implement any advice as it is published and applicable to our business.
NSW Public Health Orders pertaining to hairdressing
We are following the NSW Public Health Orders:
- ALL CLIENTS are permitted to enter our premises.
- ALL clients and staff must wear masks. Clients may be asked to remove their mask to allow the stylist to perform their service correctly.
- We arrange our seating with social distancing.
- Sanitisation of chairs, basins, stations and all public salon areas.
- Bookings remain essential.
- Deposit’s are required to secure appointment – if you are unable to attend with at least 24 hours notice, the deposit will remain on your account for use at a later date. No exceptions to this rule.
- Cashless payments.
- All clients required to check in using the Service NSW app.
We kindly ask that you:
- Contact us ahead of time to re-arrange your appointment if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or if any person in your household has cold symptoms or is self-isolating.
- Remain informed and aware of the latest government Covid 19 announcements.
- Be patient with us:
- Covid precautions have changed the way we are working and sometimes require us to adjust rosters at short notice;
- If we take slightly longer to respond to your inquiries.
- Please arrive at the agreed time.
- NO cash please. Bring a credit or EFTPOS card as your payment. Visa or MasterCard are preferred.
- Wash your hands and/or apply hand sanitiser as directed by our team before and after each treatment.
- Please follow government advice as it is announced. Things can change quickly!
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration and help.
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to call us or send us a message via email.
We wish you and your family continued health!
Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup – Darlinghurst
Lily Jackson Hairdressing – Potts Point