COVID SAFE BEST PRACTICES FOR OUR HAIR SALON
Hi, Jules Peacocke here.
Our salons are closed for hairdressing services at present as per the NSW government directive, but our phone lines remain open.
We will reach out to all customers who had existing appointments. Feel free to call us if you would like to make an appointment.
We pride ourselves on COVID Safe best practices.
- All stylists have been isolating and social distancing when not at work and remain well and healthy.
- While we are closed at present, we have had no incidents since we opened after the very first lockdown ended on 15th April 2020 .
- We are registered as Covid Safe with Service NSW and continue to implement any advice as it is published and applicable to our business.
Our “covid-safe normal”
We are confident with the following covid-safe restrictions you are in safe hands:
- Limit number of stylists per location.
- Sanitisation of chairs, basins, stations and all public salon areas.
- Maintain with social distancing for clients minimum 4 m2.
- Cashless payments.
- $100 non-refundable deposit required to secure appointment – if you are unable to attend with at least 24 hours notice, the deposit will remain on your account for use at a later date. No exceptions to this rule.
- All clients required to check in and come on their own.
- Bookings are essential.
- Use of the Service NSW App: we strongly recommend that all clients download the NSW Government Service NSW App. This app is very helpful to contact tracers in the event of an incident – PLEASE HELP OUR COMMUNITY STAY SAFE.
We kindly ask that you:
- Contact us ahead of time to re-arrange your appointment if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or if any person in your household has cold symptoms or is self-isolating.
- Remain informed and aware of the latest government Covid 19 announcements. Self isolate if you have been to any hotspots even if you are not displaying symptoms.
- Be patient with us:
- Covid precautions have changed the way we are working and sometimes require us to adjust rosters at short notice;
- If we need to ask screening questions;
- If we take slightly longer to respond to your inquiries.
- Please arrive at the agreed time.
- NO cash please. Bring a credit or EFTPOS card as your payment. Visa or MasterCard are preferred.
- Wash your hands and/or apply hand sanitiser as directed by our team before and after each treatment.
- Please follow government advice (and law) as it is announced. Things can change quickly!
- Talk to your stylist if you feel uncomfortable with any part of your service.
- Download the Service NSW app to assist in contact tracing should an outbreak occur.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration and help.
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to call us or send us a message via email.
We wish you and your family continued health!
Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup – Darlinghurst
Lily Jackson Hairdressing – Potts Point