POST LOCKDOWN 2.0 – OCTOBER 2021
Hi, Jules Peacocke here.
We are contacting all existing clients to secure their appointments in the next few days. Please be patient with us.
We request that you remain as patient and flexible as possible as we work through our backlog of clients.
We pride ourselves on COVID Safe best practices.
- All stylists have been isolating and social distancing when not at work and remain well and healthy.
- While we are closed at present, we have had no incidents since we opened after the very first lockdown ended on 15th April 2020 .
- We are registered as Covid Safe with Service NSW and continue to implement any advice as it is published and applicable to our business.
NSW Public Health Orders pertaining to hairdressing
We are following the NSW Public Health Orders:
- Until 1st December 2021, ONLY FULLY VACCINATED CLIENTS are permitted to enter our premises.
- Clients numbers are limited to 5 in total, with 4 m2 social distancing. Outdoor seating will be provided during appointment transitions.
- Sanitisation of chairs, basins, stations and all public salon areas.
- Bookings are essential.
- Deposit’s are required to secure appointment – if you are unable to attend with at least 24 hours notice, the deposit will remain on your account for use at a later date. No exceptions to this rule.
- Cashless payments.
- All clients required to check in and come on their own.
- Check ins using the Service NSW app are mandatory.
We kindly ask that you:
- Contact us ahead of time to re-arrange your appointment if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or if any person in your household has cold symptoms or is self-isolating.
- Remain informed and aware of the latest government Covid 19 announcements. Self isolate if you have been to any hotspots even if you are not displaying symptoms.
- Be patient with us:
- Covid precautions have changed the way we are working and sometimes require us to adjust rosters at short notice;
- If we need to ask screening questions;
- If we take slightly longer to respond to your inquiries.
- Please arrive at the agreed time.
- NO cash please. Bring a credit or EFTPOS card as your payment. Visa or MasterCard are preferred.
- Wash your hands and/or apply hand sanitiser as directed by our team before and after each treatment.
- Please follow government advice (and law) as it is announced. Things can change quickly!
- Talk to your stylist if you feel uncomfortable with any part of your service.
- Download the Service NSW app to assist in contact tracing should an outbreak occur.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration and help.
If you have any questions/concerns feel free to call us or send us a message via email.
We wish you and your family continued health!
Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup – Darlinghurst
Lily Jackson Hairdressing – Potts Point