We are always on the lookout for talented hairdressers.
Take a look at our current hairdressing job vacancies below.
Whether you are an apprentice starting out or an experienced senior stylist with several years experience under your belt we’d love to hear from you and encourage you to apply for our hairdressing jobs.
Before making contact please consider the following:
We love personalised cover letters – about why you would want a hairdressing job with us (that is don’t send us the same crappy letter you send to everyone else or a ripped off copy from the internet).
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Passion for the Hairdressing Industry – don’t waste our time if you don’t care about hair!
- Talent – you need to be good at what you do, but we’ll also consider people who are keen and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm to learn – no slackers please! We insist on professional development.
- Reliability – if you’re partying hard and on a come-down for most of the week then this isn’t the place for you.
- Good Communicator – that means you can say more than just “Huh?” and you’re an excellent listener with follow through.
- Confidence and Initiative – that says it all.
- Models – if you pass the muster then you’ll need to do a trial and show us how good you are by doing some models – this is non negotiable.
We pay well, the salon is cool, our customers gorgeous… it’s a dream job really.
So if you feel pretty totes amazeballs about yourself, send us your resume for our hairdressing jobs listed below and include a cover letter! Please don’t waste our time if you’re not serious!
Special note to visitors on working visa’s – We’ll consider hairdressers from overseas who have the right experience and a proven track record. You will be asked to provide models and references.
Current Hairdressing Jobs – Vacancies
Senior Stylist Hairdressing Job
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience on the floor, have an excellent track record in maintaining a clientele and can prove it, we’d love to hear from you.
Stylist Hairdressing Job
You’re qualified, or nearly there but on the floor already and want to start building a clientele.
Apprentice Hairdressing Job
You won’t get better training anywhere in Sydney. It’s tough but you’ll become an excellent hairdresser!
Proof we care…
We’re a tight knit high performance team who enjoy having fun. That means our guests always comes first. But we enjoy working in a beautiful environment with the best products in the industry. We socialise out of work hours, we invest heavily in our staff and we do everything to help you achieve outstanding performance which you are rewarded for.
Would you like to attend an all expenses paid Vidal Sassoon course in London? Just one of the perks we’ll help you achieve.
Contact us to find out more about a career at Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup.