We have chosen a selection of what we believe to be some of the best care and colour products on the market today. These products have been chosen to reflect our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability without compromising on performance.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS:
- Monitor chemical Waste (average less than 200g chemical waste per month) achieved through careful colour management;
- We recycle all packaging, bottles, plastic, paper and cardboard;
- We re-use all of our paper (both sides);
- Our retail bags are unbleached brown paper bags;
- Energy efficient lighting rated by Energy Australia;
- Our room temperature is always stable so we don’t over-use air-conditioning;
- We offer clean colour and haircare technology in professional colour and at-home hair care that offer healthier solutions by way of the ingredients they use;
- We avoid using heavy solvents wherever possible, opting to create our own simple fluid using vinegar and water and choosing eco-friendly cleaning products;
- The water we use eco-heads at the basin that filter our impurities in the water used to clean your hair.
- Personally, we try to avoid using take away food containers, disposable coffee cups and plastic bottles.