Sydney’s Best Keratin Treatment just got even better!
Buy ONE Keratin Treatment – Get ONE FREE!
Limited to 25 customers
You can have amazingly smooth, silky, hollywood hair with our
customised Keratin hair treatments using Kerasilk by Goldwell.
This offer is only available for the month of August 2015.
Call Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup now on 9360 8708 or
How does this Keratin 2 for 1 offer work?
Bring a best friend or relative into our salon in Darlinghurst, Sydney and you both pay half price OR be cheeky and keep both keratin treatments all for yourself!
The Kerasilk Keratin 2-for-1 offer is limited to 25 participants and valid for period 1st August until midnight 31st August 2015. So hurry and book now as it is extremely popular!
You must book an appointment for both appointments directly with Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup at the same time, but the services do not need to occur on the same day (we can make a future appointment for you if you’re buying both treatments for yourself). We need to see your hair to quote you properly but just send us a selfie via email (mail “at” lilyjackson.com.au), or you can come in and have a chat.
We require a $50 deposit to be made for your booking with the balance paid on the day you come to see us.
Payment for the second/friend’s service will be free compliments of Goldwell, the makers of Kerasilk.
*Please refer to the simple guidelines and conditions of this promotion outlined below.
What is a Keratin Treatment?
A keratin treatment is an in-salon semi-permanent hair treatment that:
- smooths the hair significantly
- eliminates frizz
- makes hair shiny
- improves hair health and
- reduces time needed to style hair.
Who wouldn’t want that?
Keratin smoothing treatments are a process that should only be handled by a trained hairdressing professional (like our keratin specialists at Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup).
The process involves keratin molecules being deposited onto the hair strand, through an application and heating process, making hair stronger, smoother, and making styling a breeze!
Customised treatments to suit your specific hair type
Kerasilk Keratin Treatments can be customised to suit your specific hair type as Kerasilk has two components to its solution. The first part shapes the hair and the second part smooths all of the hair cuticle. This means that you can still have body on the root and a slight curve under at the base if this is the style you want to try to maintain.
Our stylists will consult with you thoroughly to understand the look you are after to ensure you are 100% happy with your new head of glossy smooth hair.
A keratin treatment is not permanent straightening, nor is it like Japanese straightening. It will not give you poker straight hair, but it will make hair smoother, stronger, glossier and easier to style.
How long will my Keratin Treatment last?
Kerasilk will last up to 5 months from first application with proper at home care.
There are specific at home hair care products your hair will benefit from after a keratin treatment. These products are designed to prolong the longevity of the keratin treatment and nourish your hair.
Prescription shampoo, conditioner and heat protection are a must, and our keratin specialists will be able to recommend products to suit your hair and budget.
To receive this amazing 2 for 1 offer
Call our salon now on 9360 8708 or Book Online
Offer ends midnight 31st August 2015
Please note these important promotion guidelines:
- New customers are required to pay a one time $50 deposit to secure your appointment. If the second service is for a friend then your friend must also pay a $50 deposit. Deposits are deducted from the final bill at the completion of the service.
- The price of the service is dependent on a Lily Jackson Hair & Makeup Keratin Specialist seeing your hair in person or via a recent photo you email us (and of your friend if shared).
- If the second service will be shared with a friend then the price of the keratin treatment charged will be for the greater of the two. For instance if your friend has long thick hair which is more expensive than short hair, then the 2 for 1 price payable will be for the more expensive service.
- If the second service is for yourself, then it must be used within 7 months and is not redeemable in December 2015.
- Appointment times may only be changed once and we require 48 hours notice.
- This offer not exchangeable for cash or redeemable as a credit for other services or product.
- Promotion available to Australian residents.
Don’t you deserve hair that you love?